Wednesday 21 April 2010

teeth


this has been a long day. i've decided that the body uv-map wasn't good enough, so i tried a few things, but in the end, what i had to do is unbind the skin, clean history, detach face, reattach blendshapes, attach face, reassign blendshapes to gui, repaint weights for face. Needless to say things went wrong quite a few times along the way, with vertexes going where they aren't supposed to, and the blendshapes not working, and copying weights didn't work either so had to repaint them manually.

I also fixed the eyelock which did not work, and hid some of the constraints which made focusing the camera difficult. Which reminds me I also fixed the cameras which were acting odd (using a melscript I found online), and well as find out why perspective camera was weird - i had accidentally increased focal length too much.

Also, I forgot to save my tongue and teeth texture. I still had the photoshop teeth but decided they weren't good enough, so had another go. This time adjusting pictures from the internets using free transform to compile my own teeth. I've been experimenting with what kind of teeth work best.
Yellow or White? Not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment